SI Kids Camp & Streets of SF Excursion Camp
- SI Kids Camp (Formerly Streets of SF Camps) | Grades 1-5 | 9 am - 12 noon and/or 1 pm - 4pm
- Streets of SF Excursion Camp - All Day Camp | Grades 1 - 5 | June 12-16
For children in grades 1 - 5 (as of fall 2017)
Maximum grade = going into 5th grade as of fall 2017
Includes art & science days supplies. Weekly field trip transportation & tickets for morning camps only. These camps will be offered in the morning and afternoon.
SI Kids Camps - Morning: Grades 1 - 5 (as of fall 2017)
- Wk 1: June 19 - June 23, 2017 | 9 am - noon | $300
- Wk 2: June 26 - June 30, 2017 | 9 am - noon | $300
- Wk 3: July 5 - July 7, 2017 (3-day camp) | 9 am - noon | $200
- Wk 4: July 10 - July 14, 2017 | 9 am - noon | $300
- Wk 5: July 17 - July 21, 2017 | 9 am - noon | $300
SI Kids Camps - Afternoon: Grades 1 - 5 (as of fall 2017)
- Wk 1: June 19 - June 23, 2017 | 1 pm - 4 pm | $300
- Wk 2: June 26 - June 30, 2017 | 1 pm - 4 pm | $300
- Wk 3: July 5 - July 7, 2017 (3-day camp) | 1 pm - 4 pm | $200
- Wk 4: July 10 - July 14, 2017| 1 pm - 4 pm | $300
- Wk 5: July 17 - July 21, 2017 | 1 pm - 4 pm | $300
2017 Field Trips for SI Kids Camps in the morning (Fridays only):
- Week 1: Bay Cruise
- Week 2: Urban Putt (Indoor Golf)
- Week 3: Golden Gate Bridge Walk
- Week 4: Ice Skating
- Week 5: Bowling
*There are no field trips for the SI Kids Camps in the afternoon.*
Parents must sign-in their children at the Cowell Pavilion (Gym Foyer, North end of the campus) each day between 8:45 and 9:00 am for the Morning SI Kids Camp (9 am - 12 pm).
If your child is going to Morning Care at 8 am or Afternoon Care at 4 pm, he or she must sign in with the proctor of Morning Care at the Orradre Courtyard (South end of the campus) or Afternoon Care in the Cowell Pavilion (Gym Foyer).
Please let Mr. Hickox (the morning camp instructor) or Ms. Abarca (the afternoon camp instructor) know if your child will be going to Morning or Afternoon Care.
Parents must sign-in their children at the Cowell Pavilion (Gym Foyer) each day between 12:45 and 1:00 pm for the Afternoon SI Kids Camp (1 pm - 4 pm). If your child is also signed up for the Afternoon SI Kids Camp or a different afternoon camp from 1-4 pm, he or she will be supervised during lunch (12:00 to 12:45) and then escorted to their next afternoon camp.
All campers not going to an afternoon camp must be signed out each day starting at 12:00 noon by a parent. All campers signed up for the Afternoon SI Kids Camp (1 - 4 pm) must be signed out each day by a parent at 4:00 pm.
Clothing & Equipment
Campers are asked to bring enough nutritious snacks for the 2 breaks they will have during the day. Vending machines and cafeteria are available, so you may want to send your child with money. Campers should dress for physical activity; tennis shoes are required.
Wk 0: June 12 - June 16, 2017 | 9 am - 4 pm
This summer, we are happy to announce a new camp, Streets of SF Excursion Camp. Each day of the 5 days of camp, the campers will have a field trip to an interesting and exciting location. Besides the excursions, campers will participate in various games and sports before and or after the days' excursion. Campers will need to bring a lunch with them each day. At this time, we are looking into the following excursions: Trip to Alcatraz, the Bay Model, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Pee Wee Golf, Angel Island, AT&T Park, SF MOMA, to name a few. Space is limited to the first 50 campers.