Information for Prospective Students
Thank you so much for your interest in SI! Please review the information on this page. If you have other questions, contact our director at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
For HSPT Accommodation information...
Please click here for more information about accommodations on the HSPT.
Accommodations: The Learning Center offers the general accommodations listed here.
Recently admitted to SI?
Congratulations, we can't wait to work with you next year! If you plan on using accommodations at school, please ensure that the appropriate educational testing has been provided to the admissions team or sent in as part of your new student packet. Our timeline for support will unfold as follows:
- Learning Center Director emails families with calendar invites for August meetings
- Meeting with Learning Center Director & family
- Approval of Learning Profile (accommodation plan)
- Learning Profile distributed to teachers
- Meet Personal Academic Counselor
- Introduce yourself to teachers during first week of school
- Check with Learning Center staff to help with staying organized, using Canvas, getting comfortable