The Digital Peer Tutoring schedule for 2020 is below. Drop-in to the Learning Center at any time for general support. No check-in required. Email Mr. O'Shea at noshea (at) siprep.org for more information.
- Wednesday Morning session: 10am - 11am
- Available subjects: Math, Science, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Writing
- Wednesday Afternoon session: 12pm - 1pm
- Available subjects: Math, Science, Spanish, Writing
How it works:
- Every Wednesday morning, we will email the Zoom links to the two sessions that day.
- There is no sign-up required and you can drop in anytime during those two windows of time.
- From there, we will pair you up with a tutor to work 1 on 1 in a breakout room.
- Please understand that for security purposes, only students using their SI Zoom accounts with their full names displayed will be permitted to enter.