Learning Center Finals FAQs
The instructions below apply only to the students that utilize the Learning Center services. If you receive accommodations and/or extended time on all tests and quizzes, this schedule applies to you.
If you're interested in our services, please contact your Personal Academic Counselor (PAC).
- What is the finals schedule for students with extended time?
- How does the general population testing schedule compare to the extended time testing schedule?
- Are we in the Learning Center for finals?
- What time should I arrive?
- What should you bring with you to each final exam?
- How do I check in? How do I know what room I will be in?
- I don't test until the afternoon. Can I come early to finish my test?
- 100% Extended Time
Monday, December 17
8:30-10:25 Lower English (2022/2021)
9:00-10:55 Senior Social Science (2019)
10:00-11:55 Junior English (2020)
10:45-12:40 Lower Social Science (2022/2021)
11:20-1:35 AP Science (2019)
12:15-2:10 United States History (2020)
Tuesday, December 18
8:15-10:30 Environmental Science
8:30-10:25 Lower Math (2022/2021)
8:30-10:45 Physics (2020/2021)
10:45-1:00 Lower Science (Bio/Chem) (2022/2021)
11:00-1:15 Upper Math (2020/2019)
Wednesday, December 19
8:15-10:30 AP Stats (2019)
8:15-10:30 Lower Language (2022/2021)
8:15-10:15 Junior Religion (2020)
10:45-1:00 Upper Language (2020/2021; 2022-conflict managed by the LC)
11:45-1:40 Psychology - Neuroscience & Social Cog (2020/2019)
Short answer: Any and all things that you will need to be successful on your test. Plan ahead and come prepared. Keep in mind that the Learning Center cannot offer "extras" of these items for you to use.
A few likely items to bring:
- Binder Paper
- Graph Paper
- iPad - WITH LOCKDOWN BROWSER INSTALLED
- Any permitted notes/books/notecards
- Graphing calculator
- 4-function calculator (if this accommodation applies to you)
- Laptop (if this accommodation applies to you)
- Backpack (to be left at the front of the room with your cell phone and all other "unusable" items in it)
Your proctors will take attendance in your testing rooms. No need to check in formally with a LC Staff member.
Room rosters will be posted for every classroom on the wall outside of Room 311.
The "most likely" room for each class is as follows (subject to change):
307 - 2021
308 - 2020/2021
309 - 2019
310 - various
313 - 2018
When in doubt... check the room rosters posted on the wall next to Room 311!