Learning Center Finals FAQs
The instructions below apply only to those students who utilize Learning Center services. If you receive accommodations and/or extended time on all tests and quizzes, this schedule applies to you.
- What is the finals schedule for students with extended time?
- Are we in the Learning Center for finals?
- What time should I arrive?
- What should you bring with you to each final exam?
- How do I check in? How do I know what room I will be in?
- I don't test until the afternoon. Can I come early to finish my test?
- 100% Extended Time
Short answer: Any and all things that you will need to be successful on your test. Plan ahead and come prepared. Keep in mind that the Learning Center cannot offer "extras" of these items for you to use.
A few likely items to bring:
- Binder Paper
- Graph Paper
- iPad - WITH LOCKDOWN BROWSER INSTALLED
- Any permitted notes/books/notecards
- Graphing calculator
- 4-function calculator (if this accommodation applies to you)
- Laptop (if this accommodation applies to you)
- Backpack (to be left at the front of the room with your cell phone and all other "unusable" items in it)