Tips For Families
- Friends: It is very important to know your child's friends. Keep a list of names/numbers in case of an emergency.
- Knowledge all around you: Talk with SI families who have gone before you to learn pointers and recommendations.
- Help your student: Assist your student to stay organized and communicate with teachers and counselors.
- Communication is key: Communicate any concerns or worries about your student to your son's or daughter's counselor.
- Stay in contact: Stay in contact with your son's or daugther's teachers about grades and assignments
- More Info: Get more information from an article here and here