Women’s History Month is upon us. Celebrating women’s legacies of leadership and strength, as well as advocating for gender parity, means challenging inequality, calling out bias, questioning stereotypes, and helping to forge an inclusive world. As we highlight and celebrate the immeasurable contributions that women have made, it is critical that we also seek to learn more about the women that have been erased from history.
You Are Invited
On Monday, March 22, 2021, at 6 p.m., the Magis Center for Equity and Inclusion and AALPA (African American and Latino Parents Association) invite you to a conversation and Q&A with Anna Malaika Tubbs, author of "The Three Mothers: How the Mothers of Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and James Baldwin Shaped a Nation." "The Three Mothers" fights the erasure of Black motherhood by highlighting the extraordinary lives of Alberta King, Louise Little, and Berdis Baldwin, provides a historical perspective of the dehumanization and violence that impacted their lives, and gives them the recognition they deserve in raising three extraordinary men that shaped our nation.
Who Needs School is a podcast that explores the future of education through a series of conversations with notable guests and big thinkers.
The show is produced and hosted by Joe Vollert, SI Vice President of Advancement.
Information about logging in to PowerSchool, Canvas and our website can be found here.
Who to Contact For ...
- Academics - Danielle Devencenzi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deans’ Office - Tasia Davis, email@example.com; Carlos Escobar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Activities - Jeff Glosser, email@example.com; Michelle Finn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Spiritual Formation - Chad Evans, email@example.com
- Magis Program/Equity and Inclusion - Maricel Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frosh Tech Orientation - Brian Murphy, email@example.com
- Athletics - John Mulkerrins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fine Arts - Ted Curry, email@example.com
- Business Office/CYO Transportation - Kathleen McKeon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar - Jeannie Quesada, email@example.com
- Medical Forms - Katie Kohmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Assistance - Sr. Sharon Brannen, email@example.com
- Technology - Jamie Pruden, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absence, tardy or early dismissals?
- Change of Contact Information?
Call 415-731-7500, ext. 5236.