SIPAC: SI Parents Asian Club
SIPAC Mission Statement
Founded in 2006, SIPAC (St. Ignatius Parents Asian Club) is a parent group at St. Ignatius College Preparatory with four main goals:
- To create a social network that can provide support, advice, mentorship, and assistance predominantly, but not exclusively, to the Asian parent community and parents of Asian children at SI. SIPAC members will share experiences and knowledge about the school and student life that will enhance the school experience for both students and parents.
- To celebrate and increase awareness of Asian culture and heritage within the SI community.
- To support the Asian Student Coalition (ASC) in its activities and goals.
- To increase our members’ level of participation in and contribution to the SI community, particularly through outreach with the overall SI parent community.
Our goal is to position SIPAC as a resource for all SI families, new and returning alike, and we encourage you to take advantage of several activities that will help you navigate through SI, an engaging, college preparatory high school. Get to know fellow SI parents and get involved with the SI community. We look forward to seeing you at the following upcoming activities.
Should you have any questions about SIPAC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A group of SI Asian parents formed the SI Parents Asian Club (SIPAC) in July 2006 with the goal of developing a network to help parents get to know each other, share experiences and knowledge about SI, and provide support and assistance to one another when needed. We invite all SI parents to join, get involved, and help build a stronger SI community. SIPAC is grateful for the enthusiastic support from SI administrators, staff and faculty.
- President: Randolf Arguelles
- Vice-President: Cathleen Abaya-Rigatti
- Secretary: Lisa Nguyen
- Treasurer: Janet Yuan
- Internal Communications Chair: Jose Bibat
- External Communications Chair: Tracy Lee
- Events Chair: Tiffany Nguyen
- Alumni Relations: Clive Isip, Manny Aquitania & Elaine Yee
- Fathers Club Liaison: Canice Wu
- Ignatian Guild Liaison: Meggie Chichioco
- SIPAC Liaison: Ray Orque
- ASC Moderators: Stephanie Wong & Ray Orque