Magis Program at SI
The Magis Program strives to provide comprehensive academic, social and cultural support for both middle school and high school students from under-represented backgrounds, including students who will be the first in their family to go to college, low-income and/or students traditionally under-represented in higher education.
Magis High School Support Programs provide affirmation and awareness collectively through the following programs:
- Safe Space fostering community and difference
- Magis Group: support group that allows students to share and learn from each other
- Magis Film Days discussing issues of race and identity
- Supplemental college application assistance
- Magis college visits to local and Southern California colleges and universities