The business office of St. Ignatius College Preparatory is responsible for the collection of tuition, distribution of financial aid, CYO bus transportation scheduling, and other business services for St. Ignatius.
Tuition for 2018-2019
- Tuition for the academic year 2018-2019 is $24,375 per student. Textbooks and other fees are educational expenses and are not included in the tuition. Program and co-curricular selections will determine the additional cost of books and other fees.
- A $1,000 non-refundable registration fee that is included in the tuition amount noted above is due June 4 for returning students.
- Tuition for all students will be paid through the FACTS Management service. Families enrolled at SI for 2018-2019 will receive an email notification with their current tuition payment plan or instructions on how to enroll in FACTS. Tuition registration is processed on June 4. The first FACTS Tuition payment is due by July 1st, and the full balance of tuition must be paid by May of the current school year. If you have any questions about FACTS, please contact them directly at (866) 441-4637. You may contact Ms. Kathleen McKeon at 415-731-7500 ext. 5590 with tuition payment questions.
- The school must receive the first payment via FACTS prior to July 1. If a payment is not received prior to July 1, the account will be deemed past due and the student may be denied enrollment.
- Tuition for families who cannot participate in FACTS must be paid in full by December 1 of the current school year with the first half of tuition due by July 1.
Financial Assistance Information
CYO Bus Service
My School Bucks
Freedom Pay to be replaced with My School Bucks. Information and instructions on how to close your Freedom Pay Account.