SI is grateful to all those who give to the school of their time, talent and treasure. We recognize and thank all our donors in the following ways:
Your names are included in the Genesis Magazine Annual Report, published each October, with donor names appearing in giving categories and, for alumni, in their class years. All those who donate $5,000 or more are invited to the President’s Cabinet Dinner.
Giving categories include:
- Founder's Council $5 million or more
- Benefactor’s Council $1 million – $499,999
- Patron’s Council $500,000 – $999,999
- Philanthropist's Council $250,000 – $499,999
- Chairman’s Council $100,000 – $249,999
- President’s Council $50,000 – $99,999
- Diamond Circle ($250,000 or more)
- Platinum Circle ($100,000 to $249,999)
- Gold Circle ($50,000 to $99,999)
- Silver Circle ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Bronze Circle ($12,500 to $24,999)
- President’s Cabinet ($5,000 to $12,499)
- Red and Blue Court ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Wildcat Society ($1,000 to $2,499)
- S.I. Club ($1 to $999)
Opportunities still exist to name a facility at SI, as so many others have already done.
If you make provisions for SI in your estate plan (with bequests, charitable trusts, gifts of life insurance or retirement funds), you can become a member of the Father Carlin Heritage Society. These gifts not only provide for the long-term welfare of SI, they also provide donors with valuable tax and income benefits during their lifetimes. SI invites members of the Carlin Heritage Society to a host of special events each year, from receptions to performances.
St. Ignatius College Preparatory is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax ID: 94-1451515.