Pairing your iPad with a Wireless Keyboard
- Turn the keyboard on by pushing the circular right end of keyboard.
- On your iPad, enable Bluetooth: go to Settings and tap Bluetooth; tap the slider to the “on” position.
- Your iPad will begin searching for the Device.
- When “Apple Wireless Keyboard” shows up on your iPad, tap to initiate pairing.
- Follow the onscreen prompt and enter the unique 4-digit code into the wireless keyboard and hit "enter".
NOTE: When you return the keyboard, please be prepared to show that the keyboard is no longer paired with your iPad. Thank you.