Ebscohost Academic Journals, periodicals, and newspapers
Science Online Presents a broad range of scientific disciplines through extensive definitions, essays, diagrams, biographies, and experiments
Citation style: Use MLA. Bibliography is known as Works Cited.
Follow MLA format from your textbook and lab manuals.
Citing Lecture notes:
- Begin with the speaker's name: Shorrock, Kaitlin.
- Follow with the lecture title in quotations: "Stem Cell Properties."
- Follow with the name of the class: AP Biology
- Follow with location of lecture: St. Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco
- End with the date of the lecture: 26 Sept. 2011.
- End with the type of lecture: i.e. Class Lecture
Your citation should look like this on your Works Cited page:
Shorrock, Kaitlin. "Stem Cell Properties." AP Biology. St. Ignatius College
Preparatory, San Francisco. 26 Sept. 2011. Class Lecture.
When using parenthetical citation, use the author's last name and the date of the lecture:
(Shorrock, 26 Sept. 2011)
For other source types go to the Wilsey Library citing Sources WEBSITE