Welcome all SI Moms!
The Ignatian Guild invites all mothers to join us in building a strong, supportive SI community. Through fellowship and friendship we live the Jesuit mission of being people for and with others. We help a big school feel smaller!
Our monthly meetings begin with social time and are open to all. Come join us and meet new people, make lasting friends and connect with our dynamic community. Find out about the countless Ignatian Guild volunteer opportunities. Many hands make light work, and the more the merrier!
Join the FUN! Get INVOLVED! Share your special talents and interests! It’s your school too! We have an exciting year ahead! GO WILDCATS!
Ignatian Guild President
IGNATIAN GUILD MEETING CALENDAR
- Tuesday, August 28
- Tuesday, October 9
- Tuesday,November 13
- Tuesday, January 15
- Tuesday, February 12
- Tuesday, March 12
- Tuesday, April 9
- Tuesday, May 7
All Meetings begin with a 6:30 p.m. Social, followed by a 7:00 p.m. meeting in the Faculty Dining Room, McGucken Hall.
2018-2019 Ignatian Guild Officers
- President: Angela Koros
- Vice President: Kathy Conte
- Recording Secretary: Karen Powell
- Corresponding Secretary: Miriam Sweeney
- Treasure: Tricia Mason
- Assistant Treasurer: Jolene Rocchio
WHO: All SI mothers and guardians are encouraged to join.
WHAT: Host events to build our SI community and raise $$$ for the SI Scholarship Fund.
WHY: Because we’re better together . . . many hands, more friends, more fun!
- Annual Fashion Show
Our flagship fundraising event featuring SI seniors as models at a Saturday dinner and Sunday luncheon. Event includes Marketplace, live auction & raffle baskets.
- Prep Shop
Spreading our SI name - Show your Wildcat pride & support the SI Scholarship Fund!
Shop, support, repeat! What could be easier?! Click here for complete sign-up directions.
Supporting our community:
- SunshineHUGS - Preparing meals for families in need
- Membership dues are no longer collected to join the Guild. If you are a SI MOM, you are automatically a member. Our hope is to have ALL SI MOMS become involved with the Ignatian Guild. Come join the fun!!! There will be meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.