Parent Spiritual formation:
- Monday Rosary: faculty/staff and parents gather to pray the rosary each monday morning for the safety and health of our students.
- Parent Spiritual Exercises: Private and group direction through the spiritual exercises using Fr. Kevin O’Brien’s book The Ignatian Adventure.
- MOM’s Ministry: This is a program of personal and spiritual growth in a small group setting, with the goal of empowering women “from the inside out”. It invites us to get in touch with our true self, our gifts and spirituality, and to meet other women in a safe, warm environment. Originated in Catholic parishes. Eight week sessions. Fall and Winter sessions offered annually. Spring session offered depending on registration.
- Spirituality Nights: Prayer experiences for parents including: Lextio Divina, Taize, Embody spirituality.
- Ignatian Guild Retreat: Held in January for current and past parents. Themes mirror school theme for the year. Day long event.
- Father’s Retreat: Held in Fall. Ignatian/Jesuit themes for day long retreat.