In keeping with the Jesuit tradition of supporting the needs of the whole person, St. Ignatius has a mission is to foster adolescent well-being by creating an Ignatian school culture that encourages healthy lifestyle strategies for all students.
Here at St. Ignatius College Preparatory, we recognize that students are faced with complex life circumstances which impact their overall health and well-being. We empower students to cultivate a state of life-long health in mind, body, and spirit through a variety of school-based support services. These include:
- brief 1:1 and group counseling with our on-site licensed psychotherapist and social worker;
- coordination of crisis intervention services when necessary;
- consultation with students and their families regarding socio-emotional, physical, and mental health needs;
- facilitation of connections with community based health providers; and
- coordination of the Sophomore Wellness Seminar Program.
For further information please contact Nicholas Calabrese at ext. 5601.