SI is grateful to all those who give to the school of their time, talent and treasure. We recognize and thank all our donors in the following ways:
Your names are included in the Genesis Magazine Annual Report, published each October, with donor names appearing in giving categories and, for alumni, in their class years. All those who donate $5,000 or more and all Fr. Carlin Heritage Society members are invited to the President’s Cabinet Dinner.
Some donors wish to name facilities on the SI campus. Here’s a list of existing named facilities and the individuals they honor.
Opportunities still exist to name a facility at SI, as so many others have already done. Here’s a list of naming opportunities.
- Founder's Council $5 million or more
- Benefactor’s Council $1 million – $499,999
- Patron’s Council $500,000 – $999,999
- Philanthropist's Council $250,000 – $499,999
- Chairman’s Council $100,000 – $249,999
- President’s Council $50,000 – $99,999
- Diamond Circle ($250,000 or more)
- Platinum Circle ($100,000 to $249,999)
- Gold Circle ($50,000 to $99,999)
- Silver Circle ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Bronze Circle ($12,500 to $24,999)
- President’s Cabinet ($5,000 to $12,499)
- Red and Blue Court ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Wildcat Society ($1,000 to $2,499)
- S.I. Club ($1 to $999)
- All those who have made a legacy gift to SI in their estate plans are invited to join the Fr. Carlin Heritage Society.
St. Ignatius College Preparatory is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax ID: 94-1451515.