SI is grateful to all those who give to the school of their time, talent and treasure. We recognize and thank all our donors in the following ways:
Your names are included in the Genesis Magazine Annual Report, with donor names appearing in giving categories and, for alumni, in their class years. All those who donate $5,000 or more and all Fr. Carlin Heritage Society members are invited to the President’s Cabinet Dinner.
Some donors wish to name facilities on the SI campus. Here’s a list of existing named facilities and the individuals they honor.
- Founder's Council $5 million or more
- Benefactor’s Council $1 million – $4,999,999
- Patron’s Council $500,000 – $999,999
- Philanthropist's Council $250,000 – $499,999
- Chairman’s Council $100,000 – $249,999
- President’s Council $50,000 – $99,999
- Diamond Circle ($250,000 or more)
- Platinum Circle ($100,000 to $249,999)
- Gold Circle ($50,000 to $99,999)
- Silver Circle ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Bronze Circle ($12,500 to $24,999)
- President’s Cabinet ($5,000 to $12,499)
- Red and Blue Court ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Wildcat Society ($1,000 to $2,499)
- S.I. Club ($1 to $999)
- All those who have made a legacy gift to SI in their estate plans are invited to join the Fr. Carlin Heritage Society.
St. Ignatius College Preparatory is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax ID: 94-1451515.