Since our doors first opened in 1855, St. Ignatius College Preparatory has called upon the generosity of others to help advance our school and Jesuit mission. Your investment in our students, faculty and staff allows us to provide excellence in academics, spiritual growth, fine arts programs, and athletics to every Ignatian. Gifts of all sizes support immediate needs and strategic initiatives, while ensuring the future health and wellbeing of our institution.
What to Support
Support what is most meaningful to you. By aligning your values with the needs of current and future SI students, your partnership with the school will contribute to the educational experiences that transform lives and make a positive impact on our world. Learn about where your gifts go and SI's initiatives you can support directly.
How to Give
The easiest way to give to SI is with a credit or debit card through our online giving portal. But there are numerous easy ways to maximize your gifts to the school. Learn how to support SI through stocks and securities, donor advised funds, and more.
1855 Loyalty Society
Donors who make a gift for two or more years in a row will become members of the 1855 Loyalty Society and receive special SI swag. Joining and maintaining your membership in the 1855 Loyalty Society is easy. Donors qualify for membership upon their second consecutive fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) of giving or immediately after committing to a recurring gift or multi-year pledge. To sustain your membership and reach new recognition milestones, just be sure to make a gift (of any amount) every year.
- Founder's Council $5 million or more
- Benefactor’s Council $1 million – $4,999,999
- Patron’s Council $500,000 – $999,999
- Philanthropist's Council $250,000 – $499,999
- Chairman’s Council $100,000 – $249,999
- President’s Council $50,000 – $99,999
- Diamond Circle ($250,000 or more)
- Platinum Circle ($100,000 to $249,999)
- Gold Circle ($50,000 to $99,999)
- Silver Circle ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Bronze Circle ($12,500 to $24,999)
- President’s Cabinet ($5,000 to $12,499)
- Red and Blue Court ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Wildcat Society ($1,000 to $2,499)
- S.I. Club ($1 to $999)
SI names buildings and other parts of the school to honor generous donors who ensure we have the facilities to offer a quality Jesuit education to our students. See the list of named facilities at SI and the list of available naming opportunities.
For more information on ways to support SI or for any questions about SI Advancement, please contact email@example.com.