- Varsity Championships
- John E. Brophy Award (Male & Female Athlete of the Year)
- Wildcat Top 10 Athletic Info
- Fall, Winter, and Spring Media Day Experience For All Teams
- College Signing Days - Where are the Wildcats now?
- Contact an Athletic Department Staff Member
• Frosh: Family ID & Athletic Registration Information
• Frosh - Seniors: Please see flow chart below regarding the process to return to athletic activities. We are currently waiting
for the California Governor to make a release. After the
state's release, the CIF, CCS, and WCAL will make their adjustments and updates. Then, San Francisco Department of Public Health will update their directives. Finally, the SI
Athletic Department will update their season and program information to the SI Community. Thank you for your patience!
1/12/21 --- 8:30 AM
The State of California has not made any announcements regarding the status of high school sports. The previously published 1/4/21 timeline has not been updated by the CDPH. CIF Season 1 Sport start dates are TBA.
Please check back each day to see any updated news.
What has to happen before we know what sports will be played and when?
The CIF, CCS, WCAL, & SFDPH must respond to the CDPH guidelines just published. After all agencies review, then the SI Athletic Department will sent out athletic information to the SI community.
Next Update: The CDPH has delayed its 1/4/21 update. All California schools are waiting for the guidelines to be published.