Athlete Registration: FamilyID (Medical Clearance Form)
Frequently Asked Questions
Freshman Football Letter
Fall Sport Start Dates For Freshmen
High school classes begin on August 20, 2021. However, as allowed by the CIF/Central Coast Section, high school athletics is allowed to begin as early as August 6, 2021. The freshman Fall start dates for St. Ignatius Athletics are below and more detailed information about location and times are in the blue Announcement & Updates box to the right.
- Freshmen Boys & Girls Cross Country - 8/9
- Freshmen Field Hockey - 8/11
- Freshmen Football - 8/9
- Freshmen Girls Golf - 8/16
- Freshmen Girls Tennis - 8/9 (optional workouts)
8/16 (tryouts begin)
- Freshmen Girls Volleyball - 8/12
- Freshmen Boys & Girls Water Polo - 8/9
8/21/21 - FALL SPORTS MEDIA DAY FOR ALL F/JV/V TEAMS - Check website schedule for more details.
- Wildcat Top 10 Athletic Info
- Fall, Winter, and Spring Media Day Experience For All Teams
- College Signing Days - Where are the Wildcats now?
- Varsity Championships
- John E. Brophy Award (Male & Female Athlete of the Year)
- Contact an Athletic Department Staff Member
Click the sport to get location, times, and other details for Fall tryouts
BLOCK CLUB APPLICATION
For Varsity Athletes