aPPLICATION aVaILABLE SEPT. 7
IMPORTANT: We are no longer accepting applications at any grade level for the 2022-2023 school year. We are at full enrollment and we will not be able to give consideration to any applications submitted at this point in time.
You may Login to create an account or to access an existing application account. You are under no obligation to apply by creating an account to view the application.
Note: The deadline has passed for 8th grade students to submit an application for the 9th grade for the 2022-2023 school year. We are no longer accepting applications for the SI Class of 2026. The incoming freshman class is registered and we have a waiting list in place.
Please contact the SI Admissions Office if you have questions.
Steps to Apply for Transfer Applicants
- The deadline to submit an application has passed and we are no longer accepting transfer applications.
- Complete and submit the Online Application before May 10, 2022. Please note there is a $150 application fee.
- Email Transcripts or Report Cards (immediately after submitting your online application)
- Include all grades available for the 2021-2022 academic school year
- Include complete grades for the 2020-2021 academic school year
- Email to: email@example.com
- Tuition & Financial Assistance is not available for Transfer Applicants at this time
Tuition & Financial Assistance
- Tuition for 2022-2023 school year is $29,450. Find out more about tuition and payment schedules.
- 25% of Students receive Financial Assistance. Find out more about Financial Assistance.
- $14,500 is the Average Grant for Financial Assistance
- Tuition & Financial Assistance is not available for Transfer Applicants as all funds have been distributed
- What's Included in the SI Tuition?
Our goal is to make St. Ignatius affordable for every family and it is our hope that all qualified students have the opportunity to attend SI.
Things to Remember
(for Applicants to the 9th Grade only)
- The HSPT Entrance Exam is required for all applicants.
- The Admissions Video is required of all applicants.
- The SI Admissions Office will request grades directly from your school.
- The SI Admissions Office will request the confidential recommendation from your school.
- You may download the optional Confidential Clergy Recommendation Form here.
In general, an 8th grade applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Be progressing in academic subjects commensurate with ability.
- Receive a favorable recommendation from the principal, teacher, or counselor of the school the student now attends. (Note: This recommendation will be solicited by the Admissions Office.)
- Perform well above grade level on standardized tests taken in the seventh and eighth grade at his or her present school.
- Perform well enough on the entrance examination to indicate that he or she is capable of achievement in a rigorous college preparatory course of study.
Student and parents should be committed to the student's active participation in the religious and co-curricular activities of the SI community. This includes a genuine interest in outside of the classroom activities, liturgies, retreats, and community service.
Transfer and International Students
SI welcomes transfer students as space becomes available and only for tenth and eleventh grade; we do not accept students mid-year. Transfer applications will require a copy of your first semester report card or transcript for the 2021-2022 school year and a copy of your transcript for the 2020-2021 school year.
Note: We do not accept students directly from outside the United States. It is our policy that all applicants must spend a minimum of one year studying at a school within the United States before applying to SI.
If you need assistance, please contact the SI Admissions Office.