Admission dECISION link AVAILABLE MARCH 15th at 4pm
We are no longer accepting applications for the SI Class of 2028. The deadline to apply has passed.
Online Notification of Admissions Decisions for the SI Class of 2028 will occur on Friday, March 15th, 2024 at 4pm. You will click the link above (link will be posted on March 15th at 4pm) to access your Admissions Decision. You will use the same Username/Email and Password you created to submit your online application. The link for Admissions Decisions will appear on Friday, March 15th at 4pm.
Please contact the SI Admissions Office if you have questions.
Things to Remember
(for Applicants to the 9th Grade only)
- The HSPT Entrance Exam is required for all applicants.
- The Admissions Video is required of all applicants.
- The SI Admissions Office will request grades directly from your school.
- The SI Admissions Office will request the confidential recommendation from your school.
- You may download the optional Confidential Clergy Recommendation Form here.
Steps to Apply for Transfer Applicants
- The Transfer application will be available mid-April 2024 and due mid-May 2024.
- The Transfer application fee is $150.
- Email Transcripts or Report Cards (immediately after submitting your online application)
- Include all grades available for the 2022-2023 academic school year
- Include complete grades for the 2023-2024 academic school year
- Email to: email@example.com
- Tuition & Financial Assistance is not available for Transfer Applicants at this time
Tuition & Financial Assistance
- Tuition for 2023-2024 school year is $31,225. Find out more about tuition and payment schedules.
- 25% of Students receive Financial Assistance. Find out more about Financial Assistance.
- $16,000 is the Average Grant for Financial Assistance
- Tuition & Financial Assistance is not available for Transfer Applicants as all funds have been distributed
- What's Included in the SI Tuition?
Our goal is to make St. Ignatius affordable for every family and it is our hope that all qualified students have the opportunity to attend SI.
In general, an 8th grade applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Be progressing in academic subjects commensurate with ability.
- Receive a favorable recommendation from the principal, teacher, or counselor of the school the student now attends. (Note: This recommendation will be solicited by the Admissions Office.)
- Perform well above grade level on standardized tests taken in the seventh and eighth grade at his or her present school.
- Perform well enough on the entrance examination to indicate that he or she is capable of achievement in a rigorous college preparatory course of study.
Student and parents should be committed to the student's active participation in the religious and co-curricular activities of the SI community. This includes a genuine interest in outside of the classroom activities, liturgies, retreats, and community service.
Transfer and International Students
SI welcomes transfer students as space becomes available, and only for tenth and eleventh grades; we do not accept students midyear. Transfer applications will require a copy of the student's first semester report card or transcript for the current school year and a copy of their transcript for the full previous school year.
We do not accept students directly from outside the United States. Applicants must spend a minimum of one year studying at a school within the United States immediately prior to applying to SI.
If you need assistance, please contact the SI Admissions Office.