Steps to Apply
- Complete the Online Application (available 9/10/2020)
- Submit On-Line Application by November 13, 2020 (by midnight)*
- Take Entrance Exam (HSPT) in December (remotely via online version)
- Attend Interview in January/February (via Zoom)
*Application Fee = $100
Applications are accepted after the Priority Filing Date of 11/13/2020, but the application filing fee is increased to handle and process applications received after this date; after 11/13/2020, the filing fee is $125; on 12/1/2020, the filing fee is $150.
Things to Remember:
- The Entrance Exam is required for all applicants.
- Interview date and time will be emailed to you in mid-December.
- The SI Admissions Office will request grades directly from your school.
- The SI Admissions Office will request the confidential recommendation from your school.
- If you forgot to download the Confidential Clergy Recommendation Form before submitting your application, it is available here for you.
SI senior Crystal Trinh started filming this music video on the first day of school in August of 2019 and she continued through the shelter in place with the help of the SI community. It showcases the spirit of SI and lots of talent and fun!
"Who would have ever thought the 2019-2020 academic year would turn out like it did. It didn't stop the community from continuing to excel in academics and extracurricular activities!"
- Crystal Trinh '20