Required Documents and Completed Applications for prospective 6th graders for the Academic year are due on April 15.
Please mail applications to:
Fr. Sauer Academy
c/o School Director
2001-37th Avenue 94116
- Families who qualify for state or federal financial assistance programs such as Headstart, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and National School Lunch Program.
- Students and parents who wish to be part of the St. Ignatius and Fr. Sauer Academy community in grades 6-12.
- Students who plan to go to college and want to attend a college preparatory middle school and high school and are not currently enrolled in a Catholic school.
- Families who will commit to supporting their child’s academic success.
- Students who would benefit from a structured environment, extended school day (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), and year-round program (August–July).
- Students who are willing to work hard and be a positive presence at school.
The Fr. Sauer Academy requires an application process that includes a student application, a family interview, a teacher recommendation, and a completed TADS Financial Aid Application.
Applications are available online or for pickup at the Fr. Sauer Academy Office.
We encourage interested families to attend an Information Session or to come by the Fr. Sauer Academy office to make sure that the application process and financial requirements are clear.
The Fr. Sauer Academy admits scholars of any race, color, nationality, religion and ethnic origin with all of the rights and privileges to all programs and activities available.
The Fr. Sauer Academy does not discriminate against race, color, nationality, religion or ethnic origin in line with the administration of educational policies, athletic or other programs administered by St. Ignatius College Preparatory.
The application will not be finalized until parents or the previous school provides academic records, and they are examined by the administration of The Fr. Sauer Academy. Given the mission of supporting under-served scholars, all scholars must be eligible for admittance based on verified financial need. For this reason, The Fr. Sauer Academy also requires a recent income tax filing (or CalFresh/ CalWorks documentation if taxes are not filed) from each family.