The Fr. Sauer Academy
The Fr. Sauer Academy is a 6th–8th grade middle school that is part of St. Ignatius College Preparatory. We offer a private, Catholic, Jesuit education to boys and girls who have great promise and financial limitations. In the Jesuit tradition, the Academy is concerned with development of the whole person. We aim to meet all needs and to provide opportunities for academic, social and spiritual growth.
- Families who qualify for state or federal financial assistance programs such as Headstart, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and National School Lunch Program.
- Students and parents who wish to be part of the St. Ignatius and Fr. Sauer Academy community in grades 6-12.
- Students who plan to go to college and want to attend a college preparatory middle school and high school and are not currently enrolled in a Catholic school.
- Families who will commit to supporting their child’s academic success.
- Students who would benefit from a structured environment, extended school day (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), and year-round program (August–July).
- Students who are willing to work hard and be a positive presence at school.
We cordially invite you to come to our next Information Session meeting and tour on Saturday, March 14, 2020, from 1 to 2 p.m. here at the Father Sauer Academy office, located at the St. Ignatius College Prep High School, 2001 37th Avenue, San Francisco 94116.
If you would like more information about other upcoming information sessions or to be notified of important application dates, please sign up for our mailing list.
If you have questions, please call 415 731-7500, ext. 5030.