The Fr. Sauer Academy
The Fr. Sauer Academy is a free 6th-8th grade middle school that is part of St. Ignatius College Preparatory. We offer a private, Catholic, Jesuit education to young men and women who have demonstrated academic potential but are unable to afford private school because of financial limitations. In the Jesuit tradition, the Academy is concerned with development of the whole person. We aim to meet the needs of our students and families and to provide opportunities for academic, social and spiritual growth.
- Families who qualify for state or federal financial assistance programs such as Headstart, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and National School Lunch Program.
- Students and parents who wish to be part of the St. Ignatius and Fr. Sauer Academy community in grades 6-12.
- Students who plan to go to college and want to attend a college preparatory middle school and high school and are not currently enrolled in a Catholic school.
- Families who will commit to supporting their child’s academic success by providing structure and involvement in their child’s daily curriculum.
- Students who would benefit from a structured environment, intensive academic program (8:00am- 3:00pm) and year-round classes (August–July).
- Students who are willing to work hard, dedicate themselves with a growth mindset and be a positive presence at school.
The Fr. Sauer Academy offers opportunities for students and families to visit our campus through invitational events and individual appointments. Please enjoy our website and search for information contained here. If you would like to come to our campus, please call our Fr. Sauer Academy office at 415-731-7500 ext. 5030 or contact Ms. Deya Robles at email@example.com.
- 415.731.7500 (ext. 5030)