The Fr. Sauer Academy
The Fr. Sauer Academy is a 6th–8th grade middle school that is part of St. Ignatius College Preparatory. We offer a private, Catholic, Jesuit education to boys and girls who have great promise and financial limitations. In the Jesuit tradition, the Academy is concerned with development of the whole person. We aim to meet all needs and to provide opportunities for academic, social and spiritual growth.
- Students who are willing to work hard and be a positive presence at school.
- Students who plan to go to college and want to attend a college preparatory middle school and high school and are not currently enrolled in a Catholic school.
- Students and parents who wish to be part of the St. Ignatius and Fr. Sauer Academy community in grades 6-12.
- Students who would benefit from a structured environment, extended school day (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), and year-round program (August–July).
- Families who qualify for financial assistance.
- Families who will commit to supporting their child’s academic success.
Join us for an Information Session on Wednesday, November 20th from 6-7 PM. The FSA Director will talk about the Fr. Sauer Academy and give a tour of the school. Come and learn more about FSA and pick up an application for 6th grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
If you would like more information about other upcoming information sessions or to be notified of important application dates, please sign up for our mailing list.
The Academy is funded separately from the high school and we are building the Fr. Sauer Academy Endowment to provide a sustainable revenue stream.