- Tuition for the academic year 2018-2019 is $24,375 per student.
- Certain course and co-curricular selections may incur additional costs for books and other items.
It is our hope that all qualified students have the opportunity to attend St. Ignatius. Learn more about financial assistance opportunities at SI.
- Tuition is paid through the FACTS Tuition Management service.
- Families enrolled at SI for 2018-2019 will receive an email notification with instructions on how to enroll or re-enroll in FACTS.
- A $1,500 non-refundable tuition down payment will be processed by FACTS on June 4.
- Subsequent regular tuition payments can be made monthly, semi-annually or annually.
- The school must receive the first regular tuition payment via FACTS by July 1.
- The full balance of tuition must be paid by May of the current school year.
If you have any questions about FACTS, please contact them directly at (866) 441-4637.
Contact the SI Business Office at 415-731-7500 ext. 5590 with tuition payment questions.