Pool & Herbst Natatorium
Group lessons are offered for students who are at least six years old. Private lessons are available for students who are at least five (5) years old.
Fall Youth Group Lessons
Saturdays: October 27 - December 1
11:00 am, 11:40 am, 12:20 pm, 1:00 pm
Sundays: October 28 - December 2
9:30 am, 10:10 am, 10:50 am, 11:30am
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Classes are held on Saturday or Sunday.
- Includes 6 classes for 30 minutes each.
- Cost $120.
- All registration must be done in person at the St. Ignatius Pool office.
- Cash or Checks only, Payable to: St. Ignatius or SI.
- No refunds once the session has begun.
- In the case that class is cancelled for a mechanical reason, refunds for each day will be given.
Swimmers who have passed level 6 and would like to continue swimming to prepare for the Hammerhead Swim Team are welcome. Practice covers the 4 competitive strokes, starts & turns.
- Saturday - 3:30pm – 4:30pm and 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday – 2:00pm-3:00pm and 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- The coaches have split the group into two groups and will inform you of your practice time, it’s fine to attend either time if your schedule doesn’t allow for your assigned time.
- Cost: $70 per month payable to St. Ignatius at the beginning of each month.
Private and Semi-Private Lessons (30 Minutes)
- Private Class fee $40 for 30 minutes.
- Semi Private (for 2 students) fee $50 for 30 minutes.
- Children must be 5 years old for private lessons, No Diapers.
- Class times: Saturday: 1:30pm – 5pm & Sunday, 12pm -4pm.
- A 48 hour cancel notice is required to receive full credit and Payment one week in advance is requested.
Public Lap Hours
- Fog City Hammerheads - The Hammerhead Youth Swim Club (age group 8 - 18 years old) emphasizes stroke development, endurance training and preparation for the young swimmer.
2001 37th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116
Click here for directions
Diane Davis, Aquatic Director