On Saturday May 19, 2018 the Senior Class will hold their annual prom.
The Prom will be held at the HYATT REGENCY SAN FRANCISCO, 5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111
Check-in time: 6:30pm
End: 11:00pm (doors open at 10:30pm)
- Ticket sales will be sold online and the link will be emailed to students in the beginning of May.
- Email questions to the senior class moderator Danielle Devencenzi.
This is a school-sponsored event thus all student norms of conduct, outlined in the Student/Parent Handbook must be observed and will be enforced. Parent cooperation is expected and necessary while assisting in preparations for your son’s/daughter’s Senior Prom. To aid parents in this endeavor, listed below are some Senior Prom specific guidelines for what we expect students to adhere to on Saturday May 19:
- The rental of hotel or motel rooms for parties is not allowed.
- The attire is formal; if students should happen to come inappropriately dressed they will be sent home. SI Guidelines for Prom attire can be found here.
- Any use of illegal substances (such as drugs and alcohol) before, during, after, or in conjunction with this event is in direct violation of the St. Ignatius Drug and Alcohol policy. Any violation of this policy will jeopardize your son’s/daughter’s standing at school and participation in graduation exercises.
- In keeping with school policy, breathalyzer testing will be done as students check into the dance.
- If you wish to bring a guest, download this form, sign it, and bring it to the Deans' Office.