Parent Spiritual Formation:
- Parent Spiritual Exercises: private and group direction through the spiritual exercises using Fr. Kevin O’Brien’s book The Ignatian Adventure.
- MOM’s Ministry: This is an 8-week program of personal and spiritual growth in a small group setting, with the goal of empowering women “from the inside out”. It invites us to get in touch with our true self, our gifts and spirituality, and to meet other women in a safe, warm environment. Fall and Winter sessions offered annually.
- Spirituality Nights: Mini-retreat and prayer experiences for parents including Lectio Divina, Taize, and Embodied spirituality.
- Ignatian Guild Retreat: Held in January for current and past parents. The theme mirrors the school theme for the year.
- Father’s Retreat: Held during Lent, this opportunity explores Ignatian/Jesuit themes.
- Senior electives: past offerings have included Sports & Spirituality and Faith, Film & Fiction.
To express interest in any of these programs, please fill out this google form and we will send you more information!