Online Lenten Resources
Creighton has worldwide Lenten book group, as well as daily scripture reflections and other meditations both audio and print. Click here or below for those resources.
- A good short article: What is it to do fasting and abstinence?
- On what to do for Lent: Beginning My Lenten Patterns
- Daily Prayers for Lent
- Audio retreat based on Sunday readings
- Online Lenten Retreat
- A talk, available in text or audio: Lent: What’s it for, how does it work?
- Cooking Lent – thoughts and recipes
Loyola Press has a version of the spiritual exercises adapted for the Lenten season. Click here and below those resources.
- Eight Ways to Pray During Lent
- An online retreat
- 40 Ideas for 40 Days
- Lent at home for busy Catholic families
From American Catholic (Franciscans)
Sacred Space, a daily prayer site by the Irish Jesuits, includes a Lenten retreat for 2014
From the U.S. Bishops’ Conference, the readings for Mass each day