Due to covid-19, the october 3 sat at St. ignatius is closed as a test center. you will receive information from college board for a refund.
SI Exam Dates for the 2020-2021 School Year
- October 3, 2020
- November 7, 2020
- March 13, 2021
- May 8, 2021
- June 5, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: SI is not a test center for the following dates:
- August 29, 2020
- September 26, 2020
- December 5, 2020
Important Information and Advice
- Registration for the SAT and SAT subject tests and waitlists are done on the College Board website: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register
- As an official ETS test center, SI is required to follow the ETS guidelines and procedures. We will do our best to help you out if you have any concerns or problems, but please direct questions about the test, scoring, payment, receipt of scores, etc., to ETS directly.
- We do not accept any money. All monetary transactions must take place directly with the Educational Testing Services (ETS).
- We do not administer any language listening exams at St. Ignatius. If you were assigned elsewhere (even somewhere far away) for a listening exam, this is why.
- On the College Board registration website, students can change their test type as long as it is prior to the change deadline. ETS does not allow test center changes, test date changes, or test changes on the day of the test. Additionally, no standby will be admitted. Please refer to the College Board website for all questions.
- Due to staffing and facility constraints, students will NOT be able to opt in/out of the essay.
For Testing Day
- You must bring a physical photo ID (student ID is fine), even if you are an SI student, and your registration slip. You cannot take the test without these documents.
- Bring pencils and a calculator with fresh batteries.
- Bring a snack to eat during the breaks.
- Turn off your cell phone completely, or better yet, leave it at home.
What to Expect
- Please arrive at campus by 7:40 AM. Students should gather in the Orradre Courtyard. We typically open the doors between 7:50 and 8:00 AM and have students in seats and listening to instructions almost immediately.
Best of luck with your test!
Any questions? Contact people: Jeannie Quesada and Barbara Talavan (Please email for a faster response.)