The graduation requirements at St. Ignatius College Preparatory include seven semesters of Religious Studies. The curriculum is designed to help students understand their relationship with God and their human brothers and sisters in light of the Scriptures and the teachings of the Catholic Church in the modern world.
Senior students should choose two of the following semester classes to fulfill their graduation requirement.
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 447: ENCOUNTERING THE WORLD’S RELIGIONS (8447)
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 460: HUMAN SEXUALITY (8460)
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 470: THE IGNATIAN WAY (8470)
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 471: TELLING STORIES: FAITH, FILM, AND FICTION (8471)
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 472: SCIENCE AND RELIGION (8472)
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 476: COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE SPIRITUALITY (8476)
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 477: ECOLOGICAL JUSTICE AND SPIRITUALITY (8477)
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES 571: FAITH, FILM, AND FICTION 8° (8571)
- SACRED SYMBOLS (6130): SACRED SYMBOLS ~ STUDIO ART (B/C)