Course Catalog: Physical Education Department
Physical Education/Wellness has a program designed to promote fitness, wellness, health, and a personal responsibility for long-term exercise by offering classes around the concepts of health related fitness. Our classes are shaped to fit the needs of our students allowing growth opportunities for those who are new to exerise and those who have competitive experiences. Our classes are active, and students must fully participate in order to receive credit. PE grades are included in each student's grade point average. All students must enroll in one semester of Wellness - 9 (General Physical Education/Wellness). Students are encouraged to take electives as their schedule permits after their Wellness 9 requirement is completed.
- WELLNESS - 9 (7100) GENERAL PHYSICAL EDUCATION/WELLNESS
- *PHYSICAL EDUCATION 210 (7210) WEIGHT TRAINING AND FITNESS
- *PHYSICAL EDUCATION 215 (7215) STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING FOR SPORT
- *PHYSICAL EDUCATION 615 (7615) SPORTS MEDICINE 1 PREVENTION & CARE OF ATHLETIC INJURIES
- *PHYSICAL EDUCATION 715 (7715) FITNESS FOR LIFE
- *PHYSICAL EDUCATION 815 (7815) YOGA FITNESS