IMPORTANT: The deadline for changes to preferences in electives (includes Fine Arts, Psych, Econ, Sr. English, Sr. Religion, Sr. Govt) was August 1. We are only accepting requests for changes to non-electives at this time.
- Closed Classes (Check First)
- GET FORM HERE: Schedule Change Form (Fill-In Using Adobe Acrobat or Notability and Submit Digitally--Via email attachment to Department Chair if approval needed for AP/Honors, Otherwise via email attachment to Counselor.)
- Department Chairs (for AP/Honors approval):
- English: Nora Miller email@example.com
- Math: Kevin Quattrin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science: Patricia Kennedy email@example.com
- Language: Ray Orque firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Science: Owen Maguire email@example.com
- Language Placement Appeal 2020-2021
- Back to School Night
- Course Catalog
- Basic Course of Studies
- How to apply for Honors/AP Classes
- Course Request Instructions (Future Seniors)
- Course Request Instructions (Future Juniors)
- Course Request Instructions (Future Sophs)
- Course Request FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Schedule Change Requests--New Digital Process
FILL-IN USING ADOBE ACROBAT OR NOTABILITY AND SUBMIT FORM DIGITALLY ONLY: 1) Use Notability for student/parent signatures. 2) Export from Notability as PDF to your Google Drive. 3) Submit Digitally--Via email attachment to Department Chair if approval needed for AP/Honors, Otherwise via email attachment to Counselor.
DEADLINE: All forms for changes to preferences in electives (includes Fine Arts, Psych, Econ, Sr. English, Sr. Religion, Sr. Govt) must be received by August 1. All other forms (for non-electives) must be received by 8:30 AM Tuesday, September 1. The forms must be received by Scheduling with all required approvals by this deadline.
Online Scores through PowerSchool
Parents and students can view Mid-Quarter Grade Reports, quarter grades, semester grades, and the grade point average by going to: https://siprep.powerschool.com/public/. You will need your child's Username/ID and Password/PIN. Please click here for information, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions about PowerSchool. Please direct comments about grade reporting at St. Ignatius to Ms. Danielle Devencenzi, Assistant Principal for Academics.
Mid-Quarter Grade Reports
At the time of our Mid Quarter Reporting date, the parents of students who have received grades of C- or lower will be contacted and asked to check their child's progress on PowerSchool.
SI will not be offering workshops for the SAT. Please contact your counselor for references to local organizations for test taking preparation. For information on testing dates and registering for the SAT Exam, please visit the College Board Web Site.
Taking the SAT at SI
Updating Contact Information
If you wish to make any changes to your contact information (address, phone, and email), please notify Jeannie Quesada by email or at 415-731-7500, ext. 5236.