The latest updates on the impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on our SI community.
Updated April 8, 3:57 p.m.:
The SI Campus will remain closed until Monday, May 4. Our scheduled Easter break from April 9 to 19 will remain as a school break and no assignments will be delivered. Read the full announcement from Principal Levine.
This campus closure impacts ALL activities including:
- Athletic games & practices
- Extra-curricular activities
- Facility rentals
- CYO bus service
We continue to plan for the future but please be aware that ALL dates remain subject to change.
- April 8 - Important update on final exams
- Effective Monday, March 23, St. Ignatius teachers and students will use the new Digital Learning Schedule.
- Week of April 6 schedule - Monday, April 6: Day 1; Tuesday, April 7: Day 2
- Easter Break: Wednesday, April 8 - Digital Learning resumes Monday April 20.
- When does a teacher contact a parent/guardian, counselor or Deans?
- When a student doesn’t show up to a face to face meeting.
- When a student doesn’t submit coursework.
- When a student isn’t regularly communicating with a teacher.
- When a teacher has any other concerns about the student.
- Wednesdays - No NEW assignments/tests/projects should be assigned or due on Wednesdays. This is a cushion day intended for teachers and students to catch up as we are all functioning in a new way now.
- College Counseling
- See the Athletics page for Athletics updates.
Fr. Sauer Academy
- FSA Digital Learning Schedule. This schedule is meant to help the students see what subject they should be working on during the week. The times are listed to help them stay organized and know what is expected of them.
- Food Resources for Families - a list of pantries and kitchens offering food and supplies around the bay area.
- SFUSD is providing meals for all children in San Francisco. Here are the locations and times.
- San Francisco is opening emergency child and youth care centers for children of front line workers. More information can be found at https://www.dcyf.org/care.
- Affordable Wi-Fi programs
These are links to the status pages of the various systems we use. Check for updates if you're having an issue.
- Canvas: https://status.instructure.com
- Google: https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status
- PowerSchool: https://status.powerschool.com
- Zoom: https://status.zoom.us
- Turnitin: https://turnitin.statuspage.io
- Blackbaud (Raiser’s Edge): https://status.blackbaud.com
Contact the Technology Dept at 415 731.7500 x5464. Note that one cannot enter the extension until *after* the initial message is played.
- Spring Dance Show - cancelled. There will be an open rehearsal for parents the week of May 11.
- Spring Musical - New Dates: May 6 - 9 at 7 p.m.; May 8 at 3:30 p.m.; May 9 at 2 p.m.
- Spring Pops - cancelled. There will be an open rehearsal for parents the week of May 11.
- Star banquet - Date as originally planned May 20
- Security staff are on campus 24/7. Call 415 624-4286 for assistance.
- Faculty and Staff are allowed on campus. Independent access with keycard or you can call Security site phone.
- Students and parents are allowed on campus while closed to retrieve learning materials or books. Please bring your SI Student ID.
- Main entrances to the Academic Building and McGucken Hall are now equipped with Aiphone Video Intercoms, providing security agents the ability to remotely identify and allow faculty, students or families access to the campus.
- No Non-SI visitors – no friends or family for non-essential purposes.
- Closed: Pool, Weight Rooms, Gyms and Locker rooms/Showers.
- Closed: Rivera Garage. Street parking available.
- Refrain from deliveries of personal purchases to campus. School equipment, materials and supplies continue to be accepted.
- Access or security needs: call Marybeth McFarland, Director of Security, 415 419-4599
Postponed & Cancelled Events
- Spring Musical March 26-28 - postponed to May 6-9 at 7 p.m.; May 8 at 3:30 p.m.; May 9 at 2 p.m.
- Callaghan Society Dinner April 8 - postponed
- TGIF Wildcat Lunch April 17 - postponed
- Spring Pops April 29 & May 1 - postponed to May 6 & 7
- Fr. Carlin Heritage Society Luncheon May 6 - postponed
- Stanyan Luncheon May 16 - postponed