The latest updates on the impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on our SI community.
The SI campus remains closed to ALL activities including:
- Athletic games & practices
- Extra-curricular activities
- Facility rentals
- CYO bus service
- When entering the campus everyone is required to sign, date and list the location of where you will be working/visiting on campus on the check-in sheets at tables located at the main entrance, Cowell and McCullough lobbies, lower athletic locker room and McGucken Hall entrances.
- In accordance to the updated SF City and County Shelter In Place Order, requiring the wearing of masks when in public, everyone entering the campus is required to wear your mask. We know it will take some time to get used to, but it will protect our Jesuit residents and help save lives.
- Faculty and Staff are allowed on campus. Independent access with keycard or you can call Security site phone.
- Students and parents are allowed on campus while closed to retrieve learning materials or books. Please bring your SI Student ID.
- Main entrances to the Academic Building and McGucken Hall are now equipped with Aiphone Video Intercoms, providing security agents the ability to remotely identify and allow faculty, students or families access to the campus.
- No Non-SI visitors – no friends or family for non-essential purposes.
- No recreational use of facilities.
- Closed: JB Murphy field and Wilsey Track,Pool, Weight Rooms, Gyms and Locker rooms/Showers.
- Closed: Rivera Garage. Street parking available.
- Access or security needs: call Marybeth McFarland, Director of Security, 415 419-4599
We continue to plan for the future but please be aware that ALL dates remain subject to change.