To change your password (which will change ALL your passwords, including SI Gmail, portal access, PowerSchool, etc), either:
- Log in to any of the PCs on campus. Once logged in, hit CTRL-ALT-DEL and choose "Change a Password..." from the list of options.
- Click this link from your iPad, laptop, desktop, smartphone, or any of the Macs or PCs on campus: https://www2.siprep.org/iisadmpwd/aexp2b.asp (this option can also be done at home)
- Your new password must be at least 14 characters long (previously 8)
- Your new password will not have any additional requirements. You can use all lower case letters, or you can use no lower case letters. All numbers, or no numbers. There are no restrictions.
- We strongly recommend you use a pass phrase, rather than a word and number combination. "I adore bieber" will work, is 14 characters, and easy to remember. "P@s$w0rd" is shorter, but is harder to remember and is actually easier to crack by several factors of 10.
- Passwords will need to be changed every 6 months (previously every 4 months)
- You cannot use the same password for 4 years (same as before)
Visit this website - https://sites.google.com/a/siprep.org/google-apps-migration/ for more information about all things google.