2017-2018 Annual Fund
The Parent Annual Fund: 6 Weeks for Success!
This year, we are launching a 6 week Parent Annual Fund Drive (October 1 through November 11). Over the next few weeks, we will be asking each family to pledge an amount that is both generous and reasonable for them. All Annual Fund gifts—large and small—make a collective impact which benefits each and every student. Please help us achieve 100% participation by donating to the Annual Fund today! To find out if you have already contributed this year, click here or contact Genny Veach in the Advancement Office.
Is your annual gift part of tuition?
No, the actual cost of an SI education exceeds tuition, and the Annual Fund helps bridge this gap. Annual Fund gifts help us address the greatest challenges we face.
What is my annual gift used for?
When taken together, gifts to SI’s Annual Fund, whether $25 or $25,000, create one of the school’s most significant sources of support. Because Annual Fund gifts are typically unrestricted, they can be directed to areas with the greatest need — and have the greatest potential for impact. For example, the Annual Fund allows SI to
- attract and retain the highest caliber faculty and staff;
- deliver rigorous and innovative academic programs;
- provide premier fine arts, athletic and extracurricular activities;
- attract a talented and diverse student body;
- help families through need-based financial assistance;
- and deliver a world-class education within our state-of-the-art facilities.
How can I make payments?
Your payments can be made in one lump sum or spread out throughout the year. Payments can be made with a credit card, stock transfer or cash.
For more information, please contact:
Genevieve Veach '97
(415) 731-7500 ext. 5211
St. Ignatius College Preparatory is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Tax ID: 94-1451515.
- Diamond Circle ($250,000 or more)
- Platinum Circle ($100,000 to $249,999)
- Gold Circle ($50,000 to $99,999)
- Silver Circle ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Bronze Circle ($12,500 to $24,999)
- President’s Cabinet ($5,000 to $12,499)
- Red and Blue Court ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Wildcat Society ($1,000 to $2,499)
- S.I. Club ($1 to $999)