Italian Exchange Program
Moderator: Mr. Paul Bourke (email@example.com)
Program Overview: Eight SI students will host an Italian student from Leone XIII for 10-15 days in November, then travel to Italy in early June for two to three weeks. Students will either spend one week in Milano with their exchange partner, then travel to various destinations within Italy, or remain in Milano with a host family for the duration of the exchange. The host family is expected to provide a safe and welcoming place for the Italian students to stay while learning about the Bay Area and improving their conversational English skills.
Email completed applications to Mr. Paul Bourke by September 18, 2017.
- September 18 - First Round of Applications DUE (if needed)
- September 28 - Students selected & matched with Italian student
- October 5 (week of) - Parent Meeting
- Early November - Italian students arrive in San Francisco
- Early June - SI students travel to Italy