Welcome to the Learning Center!
FEBRUARY POP UP WORKSHOPS. Topic: Essay Writing & Citing Sources. Clear here for the full schedule and to sign up for a session (or two!).
SENIORS. Underclassmen need your advice! Click here to complete the survey by February 17.
VOTE. Choose your class color! Instructions here. Cast your vote by February 17 to make it count.
ACT & SAT TESTERS. Registration dates are fast approaching! See the ACT & SAT FAQ page for more information.
All links are underlined. Please download the file for optimal viewing.
Safe Subscribe & Unsubscribe: Click here to update your subscription preferences.
You are automatically subscribed if your child is on the caseload. Thank you!
The SI Learning Center is open to the entire SI community. Our main focus is to give students with unique learning needs appropriate academic support and accommodations. Do you need a quiet space to work? Are you looking for a little help with some homework? Do you want some tips for how to manage your demanding workload? Come visit us in the Learning Center!
- Amy Harms, Director of the Learning Center
- Katie Marconi, Learning Center Coordinator
- Nick O'Shea, Academic Support Staff
- Jill Murray, Alumni Volunteer Corps Member (AVC)
- We're open and ready to support you from 7:45 am-3:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Friday during school hours.