SIPAC: SI Parents Asian Club
Our goal is to position SIPAC as a resource for all SI families, new and returning alike, and we encourage you to take advantage of several activities that will help you navigate through SI, an engaging, college preparatory high school. Get to know fellow SI parents and get involved with the SI community. We look forward to seeing you at the following upcoming activities.
Should you have any questions about SIPAC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A group of SI Asian parents formed the SI Parents Asian Club (SIPAC) in July 2006 with the goal of developing a network to help parents get to know each other, share experiences and knowledge about SI, and provide support and assistance to one another when needed. We invite all SI parents to join, get involved, and help build a stronger SI community. SIPAC is grateful for the enthusiastic support from SI administrators, staff and faculty.
- Co-Presidents: Manny Aquitania & Clive Isip
- Vice-President: Elaine Yee
- Secretary: Lisa Nguyen
- Treasurer: Janet Yuan
- Internal Communications Chair: Jose Bibat
- External Communications Chair: Tracy Lee
- Events Chair: Erleen Lum
- Events Committee: Meggie & Nathaniel Chichioco, Rachelle Chong, Anita Wu, Jennifer Yee
- Alumni Relations: Lynn Cua, Noel Carzon, Yumi Sam, Robin Wong, Gale Yip
- Fathers Club Liaison: Canice Wu
- Ignatian Guild Liaison: Meggie Chichioco
- SIPAC Liaison: Ray Orque (email@example.com)
- ASC Moderators: Stephanie Wong & Ray Orque