Welcome all SI Moms!
The Ignatian Guild invites all mothers to join us in building a strong, supportive SI community. Through fellowship and friendship we live the Jesuit mission of being people for and with others. We help a big school feel smaller!
Our monthly meetings begin with social time and are open to all. Come join us and meet new people, make lasting friends and connect with our dynamic community. Find out about the countless Ignatian Guild volunteer opportunities. Many hands make light work, and the more the merrier!
Join the FUN! Get INVOLVED! Share your special talents and interests! It’s your school too! We have an exciting year ahead!
Ignatian Guild President
2017-2018 Ignatian Guild Officers
- Staci Fleming, President
- Angela Koros, Vice President
- Miriam Sweeney, Recording Secretary
- Aundrea Brown, Corresponding Secretary
- Karen Eggert, Treasurer
- Tricia Mason, Assistant Treasurer
WHO: All SI mothers and guardians are encouraged to join.
WHAT: Host events to build our SI community and raise $$$ for the SI Scholarship Fund.
WHY: Because we’re better together . . . many hands, more friends, more fun!
- Annual Fashion Show
Our flagship fundraising event featuring SI seniors as models at a Saturday dinner and Sunday luncheon. Event includes Marketplace, live auction & raffle baskets.
- Prep Shop
Spreading our SI name - Show your Wildcat pride & support the SI Scholarship Fund!
Shop, support, repeat! What could be easier?! Click here for complete sign-up directions.
2017-2018 Monthly meetings:
All Meetings begin with a 6:30pm social, followed by a 7:00pm meeting in the Faculty Dining Room, McGucken Hall.
Tuesday, August 29
Tuesday, October 10
Tuesday, November 14
Tuesday, January 16
Tuesday, February 13
Tuesday, March 13
Tuesday, April 10
Tuesday, May 8
Supporting our community:
- SunshineHUGS - Preparing meals for families in need
- Membership dues are no longer collected to join the Guild. If you are a SI MOM, you are automatically a member. Our hope is to have ALL SI MOMS become involved with the Ignatian Guild. Come join the fun!!! There will be meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.