Welcome to all SI moms and guardians! As the Mothers’ Club of SI, the Ignatian Guild invites all mothers and guardians to join us in building a strong, supportive SI community and raising $$$ for the SI Scholarship Fund. Through fellowship and friendship we live the Jesuit mission of being people for and with others. We help a big school feel smaller!
Our monthly meetings begin with social time and are open to all members. Through the Ignatian Guild you will understand SI better and maybe even meet your kid’s friend’s parents! Your involvement will give you a window to your child’s SI experience. Come meet new people, make lasting friends and connect to our dynamic community. Find out about volunteer opportunities to work an event or to reach out to a family in need.
Check out IGNATIAN GUILD 101 to see all that we do. Sign up today at the BECOME A MEMBER tab on the left.
Come join the fun! Get involved! Share your special talents and interests! It’s your school too! Help make it the best it can be for Generation Z and beyond!
Ignatian Guild President
2016-17 Ignatian Guild Officers
- Saasha Orsi, President
- Staci Fleming, Vice President
- Angela Polk, Recording Secretary
- Annette Vlahos, Corresponding Secretary
- Esther Arnold, Treasurer
- Karen Eggert, Assistant Treasurer
WHO: All SI mothers and guardians are encouraged to join.
WHAT: Host events to build our SI community and raise $$$ for the SI Scholarship Fund.
WHY: Because we’re better together . . . many hands, more friends, more fun!
- Annual Fashion Show
Our flagship fundraising event featuring SI seniors as models at a Saturday dinner and Sunday luncheon. Event includes Marketplace, live auction & raffle baskets.
- Prep Shop
Spreading our SI name - Show your Wildcat pride & support the SI Scholarship Fund!
Shop, support, repeat! What could be easier?! Click here for complete sign-up directions.
2016-17 Ignatian Guild Events:
- 8/31 Fashion Show planning meeting, 6pm
- 9/22 Moms’ Night Out, 6pm
- 11/5 & 6 Generation Z #changingtheworld Fashion Show
- 12/11 Loyola Guild Tea, 10am
- 1/22 Ignatian Women’s Retreat, 9am
- 2/5 Mother-Student Communion Mass, 10am
- 2/24 Mother-Daughter Night, 6pm
- 3/24 Mother-Son Night, 6pm
- 3/25 Grandparents Day, 11:30am
- 5/6 International Food Faire, 4pm
- Typically the 2nd Tuesday of the month in McGucken Hall. Open to all members. You can join the IG at the meeting.
Supporting our community:
- SunshineHUGS - Preparing meals for families in need
- Lifetime Ignatian Guild & Loyola Guild membership