Best Kept Secrets of SI
Catherine Summa '14
Brave soul, solemnly swear that you are up to no good, and I’ll show you the way to the room of hidden things. Within it you will find a scroll which contains the secrets which only the very few know. Look closely upon these words before they vanish into obscurity! For the first and last time, we reveal these secrets to you!
1. The bookstore is never actually open. It closes right when you walk up to the door, and it re-opens just as you walk away. 2. Every book in the library is a decoy, though I am sure no one knows this since they have not been touched or checked out since roughly 43 B.C.
3. Golf is the most watched SI sport.
4. Want elevator access? Don’t fake an injury, just carry two backpacks. It’s foolproof.
5. The counseling center recently bought a TemperPedic couch. Can you find it?
6. The SI Newspaper now has a digital version.
Books become dusty as the internet grows
Choose groups to clone to: