Support for Personal Issues?
If you have an immediate emergency, please call 911.
The direct line to San Francisco 911 from a cellphone is 1-415-553-8090.
After school hours?
Please see the hotlines available to you in the "Need to talk to someone now" section on this webpage.
On Campus: At St. Ignatius
If you cannot find a trusted adult on campus, please consider talking to any personal counselor or Wellness Counselor. They are here to help, and they can also direct you to the kinds of resources that can help.
Counselors can be found in the Counseling Center on the 2nd floor, and you can click here for a directory with their photos, bios, email and phone numbers.
The Counseling Center provides a safe place for students and families.
Director of Guidance
- Ms. Michelle Levine email@example.com
Personal School Counselors
- Mr. Nicholas Alvarado firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Katie Blaesing email@example.com
- Mr. Chris Delaney firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Melissa Mendoza email@example.com
- Ms. Sarah Estes Merrell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Donna Murphy email@example.com
- Ms. Julie St. Clair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Lauren Totah email@example.com
The Campus Ministry Program includes numerous opportunities for spiritual direction, the sacraments, and for translating faith into action.
- Sr. Sharon Brannen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Bystedt (until Christmas break) kbystedt @siprep.org
- Mr. John Ottersberg email@example.com
- Ms. Jen Roy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamara Setiady email@example.com
- Lisa Traum firstname.lastname@example.org